Thursday, May 12, 2011

Lapse in Reviews/Recap


I've been a little behind on the writing part of my film-watching, as I've been sick for the past few days. I've been watching the classic films of the 70's, however--films that, for better or worse, have already been written about to the point of dullness. Among these are Apocalypse Now, A Clockwork Orange, and--yes--The Godfather.

But among my favorite of these sort of seminal 70's films is Roman Polanski's 1974 Chinatown, a film that blows me away every time I see it. If there's one thing you read on this crummy blog, it should be this: watch it.

Anyway, the reviews above are for the more essential/less known films that I've watched this week (and my justification for why Bonnie and Clyde is really, really a 70's film.)

No comments:

Post a Comment